Unlike other exams, the INI CET 2023 application form-filling process is slightly different. It is segregated into 3 major sections:
In this step, candidates need to fill in all the basic information on the official site of AIIMS INI CET 2023. You’ll have to sign up and create a registration ID as well as password for your candidature. Then, you will have to upload images of several documents on the portal itself. Make sure every little detail is clearly visible and is a replica of the generalized specifications provided.
After your basic registration is completed, you’ll have to wait and keep checking your INI CET 2023 application status on the dashboard. When it gets approved, candidates can log in to the portal and generate a code. This code will be your RUC (Registration unique code) for the next process. Do note it down without fail.
Once you have your RUC, your INI CET application status will move to the final stage where you will have to pay the application fee, choose an exam center, and more. After completing all these steps, your INI CET 2023 application form will be finally completed.
INI CET 2023 Application Fee
INI CET 2023 Application fee has be submitted online only. Students can use their Credit card, Net Banking, Debit card, UPI, and Paytm payment gateways for successful fee transactions.
The detailed application fee of INI CET exam for the different candidates is mentioned here:
For ST/ SC candidates
For General/ OBC candidates
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)
Exempted from paying the application fee
How to Fill INI CET 2023 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of INI CET 2023
- Click on the ‘New Candidates’ basic registration link
- Starting filling out the basic registration form and submit details after verification
- Once basic registration is completed, log on into the application form.
- Fill out the all the details in the application form such as Name, Date of Birth, Parent Name, Gender, ID Proof, Marital status, Contact details, etc.
- Upload all requisite documents including signature, photograph, and thumb impression.
- Make the final fee payment using prescribed payment gateways
- Take multiple photocopies for future reference